Monitoring Centre Manager
This well-known Global Security Systems Integrator is looking for a driven and proven Business/Sales Manager to deliver definitive growth of the company’s own Security Monitoring Services Operation based in the South of England. With corporate, commercial and domestic clients over a range of sectors, the company offer fully integrated security systems including CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire systems.
Job Role Summary:
The Monitoring Leader will work closely with the SMT of the business, whilst reporting into the EMEA MD, overseeing approximately 80-90 staff and 8-10 direct reports. You will ideally have an understanding of monitoring operations, security installation and service, and a proven background in sales and business growth.
- Responsible for the Monitoring services operation
- Develop and grow the monitoring business
- Work with the team to identify and develop sales opportunities
- Understand the industry and act as Ambassador for Monitoring Services
- Evaluate performance of the team for meeting and driving goals and objectives
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines in high pressure situations
- Develop strong relationships with the customer community
- Highly organized
- Alliance builder: collaborating with internal and external partners