Resource Planning Manager
Our client is seeking a Resource Planning Manager to lead and develop a team of resource planning professionals across multi-channel, multi-site and multi-discipline activities to deliver benchmark service standards and support; provide thought leadership and significant strategic level planning input to medium and long term plans.
- Provide insight and analysis to drive the development of medium and long-term business planning models across branch network, multi-site contact centres and commercial B2B business models; using telephony, non-call, digital and face to face contacts.
- To engage senior managers on planning and resourcing strategies and developments, building effective working relationships, gaining stakeholder buy-in and support to short & long term objectives and resourcing solutions.
- Lead and develop a team of resource planning professionals across multi-channel, multi-site and multi-discipline activities to deliver benchmark service standards and support.
- To deliver effective & accurate reports AND analysis detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to workforce and shift performance, identifying the proposed and actual shift efficiency factors and clearly stating all assumptions applied.
- To make recruitment recommendations and identify opportunities and benefits offered through skills based routing, demonstrating the benefit of proposed changes through testing scenarios using simulation software, capacity and sensitivity analysis.
- To solve complex business problems using a strong understanding of data management, systems architecture and analytical technology to solve complex business problems.
- To manage the end-to-end planning process across Distribution.
Skills, experience & Qualifications
- Extensive experience of operating in a large-scale planning and resourcing environment, supporting call centre operations.
- Exposure to senior management, proven experience of gaining buy-in to strategies and propositions.
- Appreciates market developments with regard to planning and resourcing to enhance strategies and approaches.
- Proven competence in leading and developing people performance and capability within a planning and resourcing department.
- Proven ability to manage and influence key internal and external customer relationships at a senior level.
- Extensive experience of designing longer term operating models considering strategic site preferences, location constraints & ability to recruit / retain relevant staff skill sets.
- Strong technical familiarity with WFM and Telephony platforms.
- Passionate about the hands on side of Planning