Our Client an established firm of chartered accountants in Sheffield currently has a vacancy for an experienced Account Senior to join their team to support the continued growth and expansion of the firm. The successful candidate will join an established team, to work with their client portfolio of Limited Companies, Partnerships, and sole traders.
The ideal person will be:
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience with a minimum of 3 years private practice experience
- Have strong accounts preparation skills in limited company/partnerships/sole trade accounts
- Experienced in preparing through to completion, personal and corporation tax returns
- Excellent in communicating both externally to clients and internally to team members
- Able to, work to deadlines and resolve client queries accurately and efficient
- Experienced in a client facing role
- Prior knowledge and experience with Iris accounts and tax software, Sage and Xero
- Ability to show commercial awareness at all times
The role will offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the option of flexible working.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.