Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading company within the UK FinTech industry. They offer the fastest, easiest to use workplace finance platform in the UK. After a recent multi million series A investment, they are building an advanced technology platform that makes auto enrolment affordable, accessible and sustainable for thousands of small business founders and their advisers.
With thousands of satisfied employers, advisers and employees now using the platform, they offer the best workplace pension solution currently available in the UK.
This is an opportunity to join a prolific company within the UK’s booming FinTech sector, eventually reaching a senior, influential level within the company.
They need somebody who is an excellent communicator whether on the phone, via email, or in person. They also need someone who can understand technology products and explain these both eloquently and simply.
You will be working closely with other members of the sales team to generate traction with large clients, so an ability to thrive in a team environment is also vital.
Specific activities will include:
- Responsible for revenue and growth targets for their largest partners and deliver against them
- Will contribute to their product and partner strategy.
- Can understand partners’ strategic needs and ensure they are met in a timely fashion.
- Will look for opportunities to increase the number of relationships from initial implementation.
- Takes a data-driven approach to decision making through tracking, analysing and communicating key quantitative metrics as they relate to partner relationships.
- Has a passion for shaping product strategy based on market requirements and opportunities.
Experience and skills:
- Demonstrated ability designing and executing analysis to identify, prioritize, and solve complex business issues creatively, leading to thoughtful recommendations and optimisation of programs.
- Payroll experience is needed, either selling the service or operating it within a HR environment
- Most importantly you need to demonstrate the hunger to achieve and exceed all targets set
- An outstanding phone manner
- Examples of exceeding targets set
- Outstanding relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communications; can develop and deliver impactful presentations.
- Strong detail and process orientation.
- Passion for working with a fledgling company and eager help build a business.
- BA/BS degree.