Staff Nurse RMN or RGN or RNLD - Nursing Home
Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £28,600 - £35,300 per annum (negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities) + paid breaks
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS band 5 / 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus available to all new nurses who join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. The Care Home offers an extensive range of high quality care in a homely environment, including nursing, dementia, convalescence, palliative and respite care.. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company that are dedicated to helping each of their resident's live longer, healthier and happier lives. The company provides clinical training and CPD opportunities in line with NMC re-validation requirements, alongside a personal portfolio to record your CPD.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on or send a copy of your CV to