Fire and Security Services Engineer
With over 15yrs experience my client is a Highly accredited, respected and reputable company in the south of England. They are specialists in all aspects of electronic Fire and Security, from simple CCTV systems, reporting to your smart phone or notebook, to fully functional cameras monitored remotely by our 24 hour manned central station.? They have a very low staff turnover as all staff are well looked after.
Due to continuous expansion they are recruiting for a Fire and Security Installation , service and Maintenance Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering areas such as London, West Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey
- Installing, Servicing and maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Fire Equipment
- Work is split between large commercial units, schools, hotels and domestic properties
- Installation, servicing and maintenance experience of Fire and Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls, Fire Equipment
- Having experience with Apollo / Hochiki, Paxton, Honeywell systems
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
- Ideally living in Hampshire close to head office, but would look further afield for the right candidate.
- £25-30k basic
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Van, phone, Laptop
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- On-call Retainer
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.