Web Analyst –– Bristol
Within our Ecommerce department we are looking for a Web Analyst. Reporting to the eCommerce Manager you will be responsible for onsite metrics and KPIs for our suite of websites. The role is all about analysing various datasets and converting it in to reports which are relevant, easy to follow and fit for purpose.
As Web Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and using web analytics. Preparing reports, actions and recommendations to refine marketing creatives/ promotions and general site usability
- Looking at entry/exit pages and initiating recommendations for improvements to grow sales and conversions
- Reviewing checkout tunnel stats and benchmarking them against industry standards
- Preparing regular reporting overviews for the executive management team – to provide ongoing rational and commentary for sales performance
- Supporting SEO and PPC controllers with detailed reports
- Working alongside ‘off-line’ Marketing team, to understand the impact of direct mail with web sales uplift
- Providing analytical support to the Marketing team, to understand the effectiveness of our promotional calendar
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (marketing, mathematics etc) or of equivalent experience
- Previous experience from within an e-commerce position
- Previous experience of using at least one digital analytics platform
- Report writing experience
- Experience of Google products such as Search Console of Adwords
- Highly numerate with strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.