Year Three Teacher - Westminster - Outstanding Ofsted
Year 3 -Key Stage Two Primary Teacher - Westminster
REESON Education are delighted to be working with one of London's most prestigious state schools located in the popular London borough of Westminster. The Headteacher is seeking an outstanding teacher to join her school from September 2017. The role will be based on working in a Year Three Class. The school also has the capacity to offer a TLR for the coordination of Maths or Literacy.
The School's Vision:
- Create a school community where all people work together to provide a high quality education for all - adults and children alike.
- Value a place where all will be given the right opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Value an environment where all staff, pupils and members of the community are valued equally for the different contributions they make.
- Encourage an environment where children are listened to, nurtured and always challenged to do their best.
- A broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum
- A positive partnership with the parents and wider community.
This Central London primary school is based in an idyllic setting, very close to one of London's major parks. Results are above the national average with almost 100% of children achieving above the expected grades in Key Stage One and Key Stage Two. The Headteacher and staff have created a safe and warm and welcoming place for all to enjoy and achieve their very best. The school is a two form entry school and they are located in a beautiful high tech and modern building.
In order to be considered for this Year Three role, you must have the following:-
- Either a Bachelor of Education or a PGCE in Primary Education
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Teaching experience in lower or upper KS2
- A genuine enthusiasm for teaching
- Creative methods and exciting ideas that you can bring to the classroom
Please note that you will require an up to date DBS check or be willing to have a DBS processed by Reeson Education. You should also be able to provide two education related references.