A growing Media organisation based in the heart of Watford are looking for a Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing organisation who have a great ethos and always invest in their staff members. You will report into a hands on Financial Controller and act as a Business Partner and Analyst, preparing monthly management accounts and analysing forecasts and P&L. This is a varied and hands on Finance position, ideally we are seeking a Part Qualified or QBE accountant.
My client are an award winning Media and Advertising company based in the heart of Watford. Due to growth they are looking to employ a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis to provide provide insightful analyses to the team to aid decision-making and assisting with daily and weekly performance reports, monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting requirements. My client offering a stable role for a growing company who value their staff and can offer career progression, as well as working within a friendly and collaborative team.
As a Finance Analyst your role will be -
- Preparation of daily sales reports
- Monthly management reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Provide the stores Team with timely and accurate information to allow them to make the right financial and commercial decisions
- P&L reporting
- Cost variances
- Assisting your FC with any ad hoc duties
- Assisting with year-end audit queries
- Calculation and posting of all financial journals including accruals and prepayments
- Ideally a Part Qualified Accountant or QBE
- A hard working candidate who has experience of stakeholder engagement
- The ability to business partner
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to manipulate data and an advanced Excel user
Whats on offer?
- Varied and progressive role
- Excellent benefits and competitive salary structure
- The opportunity to work for a growing award winning company
- Study support