Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: 17,000 - £18,000 per annum dependant on experience
Our client is a rapidly growing, online, wholesale and distribution business including Maverick Drinks and the United Kingdom’s premier online spirits retailer Master of Malt. Their portfolio has a particular focus on spirits; including their award winning brand Ableforth’s whose products include Rumbullion! And Bathtub Gin.
Main Purposes of the Procurement Co-Ordinator:
Assist in the day to day operations including sourcing, purchasing, planning, inventory, procurement and supply chain. Assist the Procurement department to ensure the business secures the best deals for the products and services it purchases.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities for the Procurement Co-ordinator:
- Respond to purchase requests in a timely manner and expediting deliveries
- Support in researching purchase requests to ensure it’s the right product for the business, in both value and quality.
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors and all relevant internal departments requiring goods and services.
- Assist in achieving cost savings via supplier negotiation and managing good relationships with key supply partners.
- Liaise with departments to ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Liaise with transport companies and follow up delivery discrepancies.
- Ensure contracted work and products have met expectations and have been delivered on time.
- Follow up on all Purchase Orders through to delivery and completion.
- Support in the cost and supplier reviews, analysis and basic report writing.
- Assist in new supplier sourcing & engagement.
- Maintain the computerised purchasing database, chase quotations, place purchase orders, agree delivery schedules.
If you feel that you meet the criteria above for the Procurement Co-Ordinator position then please apply now!