Media Marketing Manager
Job Title: Media Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Days/Hours:Full Time: 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30
Elevate has an exciting new opportunity available for an experienced Media Marketing Manager, working within a friendly and fun team based at our new office in Holborn, London.
About the company
Elevate is a successful and expanding International Financial Services business, with offices in London, Suffolk and the US.
We offer our customers a new generation of innovative and competitive digital financial products which have transforming the short term lending market and challenged previous market leaders.
For more information, check out our website (www.elevatecredit.co.uk) and social media pages.
About the Media Marketing Role
This is an exciting position for a Media Marketing Manager role within a fast paced, dynamic company that is fresh from undertaking a successful IPO. The main aim of this role is to develop, deliver and own the acquisition performance across online and offline channels. You will be responsible to lead the day-to-day acquisition performance across our Media channels as we start the next phase of our growth strategy. You will be required to manage our Media partners with a strong focus on TV and how drive commercial performance with substantial budgets to support this. Other responsibilities include driving our digital channels optimisation approach of creative test and learn. You will also identify new opportunities to continue our growth and meet our forecasts. This is an acquisition marketing focused role in which you must 'know your numbers'.
We’re looking for someone that can work autonomously and take an idea or problem and run with it. You will ideally have worked agency side at some point in your career and are keen to make the leap over to client side
What experience, skills, qualities or qualifications are we looking for?
Education: Degree in relevant subject area
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Direct Response role
- Strong experience in online and offline channels. TV experience is essential
- Experience of creating, implementing and reporting on the performance of marketing plans
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Background in financial services or similar regulated environment
- Experience of managing agencies and third party stakeholders, particularly media agencies
- Web Analytics experience, GA, Webtrends etc.
Key Skills & Qualities:
- Strong analytical thinking with the ability to use data as a basis to validate assumptions
- Creative and innovative mindset and a strong customer focus, to deliver engaging campaigns
- Has a drive for results and a strong focus on delivering against key target areas. Familiar with and has an understanding of acquisition KPIs: CPA, clicks, impressions, conversion %
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a 'flat' structure and close-knit team where everyone is expected to get involved and all ideas are welcomed
- An understanding of the importance of compliance and knowledge of the regulated environment
- Work as part of a small team which requires flexibility and lots of variety to the role
Elevate provides a vibrant, happy and healthy working environment. We offer free food, drinks and healthy snack options to keep you going throughout the day.
The company culture and office atmosphere is friendly and informal - we are hard-working and take it seriously and we like to have fun too. There are excellent opportunities for career development and internal progression.
As well as competitive salaries, company bonus potential and generous holiday, we have a flexible benefits package which can offer you a range of core, health, wealth and lifestyle options such as company pension, life assurance and income protection, private medical and dental insurance, gym memberships and much more!
How to apply
We arelooking to conduct interviews as soon as possible, so, if you are interested and would like to be considered for this role, just click 'apply', attaching your up to date CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions about this role, or other positions with Elevate, and would like an informal chat, please do not hesitate to contact us.