This role is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled, senior Income Manager looking to advance their career in a values orientated business.
The client is a medium sized charity based within Warwickshire with an income team of 10 officers.
The job will involve a number of senior duties, including managing a team of 10 income officers, however the ideal candidate must provide hands on support and get involved in income collection duties also. A practical knowledge of service charge is essential, as the role will involve producing annual service charge statements.
This role will also involve liaising with senior members of the business, building a strong working relationship with the income team and communicating with members of the public regarding, including dealing with complaints.
One of the ultimate aims of the role is to reduce the level of arrears getting involved with the production of new arrears policy.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a knowledge of service charge accounting - essential
- Have a previously managed a medium sized team - essential
- Have outstanding communication skills with senior members of the business and members of the public - essential
- Have excellent income collection skills - essential
- Have a housing/property background - desirable
- Be part qualified/qualified by experience - essential
- Be personable, approachable and an outstanding manager able to improve team performance - essential
An excellent package is offered, including a £40,000 salary + £6,000 for a professional, skilled, accomplished manager with a strong income and service charge background.