Retention Executive - £25K - Central London - Online Gaming Company
Our client is a privately owned online gaming company.
Their aim is to bring to market the best casino, bingo and slot products under one brand, truly focused on delivering an exceptional player experience.
This is a 6-month contract paying between £22,000 and £25,000 based near Bond Street Station.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Setting up promotions.
- Carry out analysis and reporting on all promotions and projects to measure the ROI.
- Provide monthly and ad hoc analytical reports on campaign performance.
- Produce plans to ensure that we provide market leading offers for all our customers.
- Liaising with the wider team to ensure all promotions are setup correctly.
- Ensure we are communicating to the right customers at the right time with the right offer.
- Take responsibility for your own promotions and make sure each step from planning to execution to analysis is done to the highest standard.
- Helping launch exciting new game releases.
- Ongoing competitor research and recommendations.
- Troubleshooting of issues working closely with the customer support team.
What are your ideal personality and qualifications?
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Numerate and analytical mind-set
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and work to challenging deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A strong interest and knowledge of online gambling
- Understanding of current affairs
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong problem solving skills in understanding and diagnosing solutions