Theatre - Scrub Nurse - RGN/ODP
We're looking for an exceptional Scrub Nurse or Practitioner with a passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
Whether you're working in the NHS or in a private setting, now's the time to apply. This is an opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career - to be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction.
About this theatre role
Working in this pressured environment as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team, you'll know that this role requires high levels of focus and engagement. Our reputation depends on your ability to understand, anticipate and develop those intuitive partnerships that are so key. In return, you'll be valued and respected for your professionalism and expertise, feeling fulfilled by the knowledge of a job well done.
You'll work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art and maintained to our high standards. We have an excellent infection control record.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
Qualifications, skills and values
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. You'll feel part of the wider hospital team and understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
We understand what it means to be driven by quality, so we'll never ask you to compromise.
Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
This is an exciting time for us and it could be for you too. Our vision is to transform healthcare in the UK and deliver health as it should be. Our approach is unique - we're bringing together assessment, treatment and prevention services to provide truly integrated care.
As the UK's leading healthcare social enterprise, every penny we make is reinvested in our resources. It means that together, we can all do the right thing for our patients, clients and employees.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of the Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services