Mellis Blue are working with a large, well established accountancy practice in Bedford we are looking to recruit an outstanding Accounts Senior to join their team.
Great working environment and very flexible hours as well
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with a wide-ranging client base. Duties will include:
- Preparation of limited company accounts and corporation tax computations
finalise statutory accounts, management accounts, prepare tax computations and go out on audit.
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation and review of VAT returns and dealing with VAT queries
- Preparation of management accounts
- Dealing with general business enquiries from client
- ACA/ACCA part qualified or equivalent
- must have at least 2 years experience of working in an accountancy practice
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- IT literate including Microsoft Office
- previous experience of using Xero, Iris and Sage software would be a strong advantage
Key characteristics include strong attention to detail, a professional approach to clients and a firm commitment to providing top quality client service.
So if you have experience of working in a firm of accountants, enjoy a client facing role and are a strong communicator then apply now for more details.