IFA - Manchester
This award winning, leading provider of independent financial advice, based in Manchester is looking to recruit an experienced IFA due to expansion.
- Employed position working within an established IFA practice.
- Working with professional introducers.
- Working within a team - paraplanners/admin.
- Private client (HNW) and Corporate advice.
- Private client - Protection; Investments including Direct/ISA/Onshore Bond/Offshore Bond/Structured Product/VCTs/EIS; Pensions including PPs/Drawdown/Annuity/ SIPP/SSAS; IHT and Trust Planning.
- Corporate advice - Group Risk; Group Pension; Auto Enrolment; Protection.
- Business Development.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly.
- The ability to network and establish relationships with clients.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Time management skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Self-motivation and organisation.
- A good level of numeracy and IT skills.
- A target-driven mindset.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Decision-making skills.
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality.
- An ethical and professional approach to work.
- Minimum Level 4 Diploma QCA.
- Preferably working towards Chartered.
- Driving Licence.
- Clean CRB.