Associate - NQ or up to 5 YRS PQE
An Associate is needed for the Healthcare department of our clients firm in Liverpool.
Successful candidate must have an ability to work as a team and be responsive to clients. Think on their feet and be adaptable.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Inquests including interest in advocacy
- Court of Protection, treatment and best interest cases
- Advising on public law issues such as public and patient involvement and consultation, governance and constitutional issues, judicial review and human rights;
- Advising on matters of general healthcare law including patient complaints, SUI and Ombudsman investigations, and a variety of other health sector legislation and guidance including mental health;
- Advising on care standards legislation and practice and information governance matters.
Successful candidate must have these essential qualities,
- Law degree (or equivalent)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively
- Excellent communication/client service skills
- Familiarity with issues relevant to organisations in the health and social care sector
The role will involve undertaking a wide range of advisory and mental health work for the NHS and other public and private organisations operating in the health and social care sector.
The candidate will work with other lawyers practicing in the healthcare sector and will be expected to identify new products and work streams relevant to clients.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.