Maintenance Supervisor (Nights)
Permanent night shift - Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am
We now have a vacancy for a Maintenance Supervisor on night shift (Sunday to Thursday - 5 x 8hr nights) to work in a highly successful manufacturer in a continuous process production facility.
Applicants should be 'time served' 'indentured' and a HNC would also be an advantage bit not essential. An electrical background or bias would be preferred.
The successful candidate will be highly self motivated and able to demonstrate the necessary leadership qualities to help deliver the business and departmental objectives.
- Responsible for the direct management of maintenance personnel
- Responsible for improving the safety and reliability of all plant and equipment
- Ensure that all company policies are implemented with particular emphasis on safe working and safety equipment
- Responsible for supervising the planned and preventative maintenance programme generated from the computerised work order system
- Responsible for the training of maintenance apprentices in liaison with the Maintenance Superintendent and the Maintenance Manager
- Liaise with the Maintenance Manager, Project Co-ordinator and suppliers to ensure the successful installation of new plant and equipment
- Liaise directly with the Stores Controller in establishing and maintaining correct spares stock to effectively maintain process equipment
Basic annual salary- £34,257pa with a shift allowance of £5,834pa and a potential bonus up to £2,500pa + Overtime.
Pension, Commission/Bonus, Childcare Vouchers
Supervisory experience within a Maintenance environment. Electrical background or bias preferred.