Cruise Product Executive
Reports to: Product Manager/ Head of Tailor Made Cruise
Summary of the role:
This is an exciting new opportunity within the thriving & expanding Product and Commercial team. You will help design, create, price & maintain new & existing Tailor Made products. You’ll work closely with our cruise line & land based partners to ensure we maintain our position as the UK leading dynamic Tailor Made cruise specialist operator. You will also liaise with Sales, Marketing & operational functions to keep Tailor Made evolving and at the very forefront of our business. Within Tailor Made, there’s no limit on the scale and type of packages we can build.
- You will be able to identify gaps in the market and new opportunities. Be able to source applicable content to build & price new product competitively and innovatively.
- Support our drive to significantly grow our Luxury Tailor Made product range.
- Effectively position, facilitating marketing & merchandise product to optimise sales & margin. Processes can always be improved!
- Continually monitor competitor activity to ensure we are best in market at all times.
- Work alongside the Product Manager(s) & Marketing department to develop activity for key campaigns and to help plan the relevant actions to maximise returns.
- Actively engage with the business to ensure two way communication lines are open at all times and to communicate effectively to both the Planet & Iglu Sales teams any new/ relevant information.
- Assist Product Manager(s) in maintaining existing Tailor Made product.
- Previous experience in the travel industry (In a product/commercial role preferable).
- Ambitious, dynamic and keen to develop - continually striving to improve.
- Be able to work under pressure, within tight time’s scales, while ensuring the highest degree of accuracy & all in a timely manner. Sped to market is paramount.
- Passion for travel, and excellent customer experience with high levels of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Proficient IT and web search knowledge is advantage.
- Entrepreneurial - Bring something new to the table.
The position is based on a 40 hour working week - typically Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. Flexibility will be required to cover busy times & events.
The role can be based in either our Portsmouth or Wimbledon office.
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 DOE
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.