Lead Conceptual Designer
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with one of the top creative agencies in the UK having globally been voted agency of the year in a number of marketing magazines plus been ranked in the top 10 agencies in the UK.
As Lead Conceptual Designer you will be taking design projects from brief to completion for a new large client of the agency.
They are looking for a conceptual designer that is ready to take the step up to become a lead designer. You will be willing and able to lead teams and enjoy taking ownership and responsibility for projects.
You will take the lead at concept development of visual design and the development of creative projects, ensuring consistency with the overall brand and marketing strategy, and represent best-in-class execution.
You will work on a variety of different projects ranging from presentation design, digital and social advertising, brand development, key visual mock ups and a range of responsive web projects. You must be comfortable in a client facing role; building client trust is key as to producing better work.
- To provide leadership and creative direction for a small design team
- Work with Creative Services Manager to help decide on best resource for a brief
- Brand guardianship on key accounts
- Presenting your work internally and to clients and manage workloads within agreed timings
- Show strong conceptual design thinking for digital and social design projects
- Implement existing brand guidelines on projects
- Define the look and feel for a variety of design projects
- The ability to work under direction and using your own initiative
- FMCG experience is essential, work across personal care brands/fashion is highly desirable
- Agency background with management experience
- Portfolio demonstrating a mixture of campaign work including social
- High proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator. Sketch and associated prototyping tools is bonus.
- A good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and jquery capabilities.
- A client centric focus and the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.