Automotive Parts Advisor
Parts Advisor required in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: Basic £17,000 plus bonuses, OTE - £23k
Monday - Friday 8.30-17.30 (1 hour for lunch)
Every other Saturday
Our Client, a Prestige Main Dealer based in Hull is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team.
As part of our Clients aftersales team you will be responsible for :-
* Meeting and greeting Customers coming into the parts department
* Maintaining professional relationships with all customers to gain repeat business
* Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
* Checking in parts deliveries
* Managing parts stock and matching orders against stock items
* Liaising with the Workshop, Service Advisors & Customers
Candidates must have excellent customer skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and previous recent/experience in a Main Dealer Parts Advisory Role.
To apply, please contact Hollie Lambert at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job reference PRS11480
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Hull | East Riding of Yorkshire | Car Dealership | Aftersales | Car Parts | Parts Advisor | Parts Sales | Prestige