Fleet Administrator - £22,000
A Fleet Administrator job in Basingstoke to ensure the allocated Customers vehicles remain on the road with limited down time in the event of breakdown and are compliant either within legislation or manufacturers guidelines.
You will be working for a national fleet management company who has been around for over 150 years. Your new national company has a fleet of over 7,000 vehicles that are hired out throughout the UK.
You will be responsible for:
- Operator and vehicle licence administration;
- Ensuring all job and systems data is recorded accurately and in a timely manner;
- Ensuring maintenance schedules and MOT appointments are agreed, accurate and supplied in a timely manner;
- Manage external service and parts providers ensuring appropriate repair methods are undertaken, replacement parts supplied are of the required standard and cost and provide assistance/advice to other colleagues;
- Ensure effective control of short term hire, workshop and workshop relief vehicles;
- Maintain effective response times in the event of unscheduled breakdown and limit VOR time/ inconvenience to the end user, prioritising roadside breakdowns.
- Offer front line customer support and advice following an enquiry;
You will get a salary of £22,000 and work full time hours, this is a permanent position where you will have the opportunity to progress throughout the company and you will be part of a well established company.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and I will call you for a confidential discussion.