Corporate Account Manager Telecoms 1 IT
This Corporate Account Manager within the Telecoms & IT sector in London offers a salary range of£45k - £55k dependent on experience + 50% OTE + Good Benefits
Please do not apply for this role, unless you have the following skills and experience, as our client will not consider you:
- 4-5 years' experience and a demonstrable record of over-achievement against target in an account management role within a corporate environment - Selling Telecoms, IT Software, IT Services or Tech / Technology.
- Track record of achieving target by building relationships with existing customers and upselling and cross-selling within those customers
- Desire to work in a fast-paced organisation of around 400 people and not just a large Corporate. You have to be self-starting!
About the Client
Our client is a very innovative, exciting and fast-paced technology software & services and telecoms organisation. They offer bleeding-edge products and a great, diverse, and dynamic culture. To support their growth they are looking to hire an enthusiastic and experienced person to fill this important Account Management role for them.
Main Purpose of the Role
Our client is recruiting a Corporate Account Manager, reporting to the Sales Manager, to join their brilliant sales team. They are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people with the drive to succeed in their company, which is enjoying unprecedented growth. As you can imagine - the pace is fast and they need people who can think on their feet and come up with solutions. You will be managing a portfolio of Corporate Accounts, developing their existing client relationships, selling additional products and services, minimising churn and maximising revenues. The key purpose of the role is to profitably retain, develop and grow a portfolio of existing customer accounts.
• Achieve/exceed company targets for your nominated accounts
• Create an account/close plan for all re-sign and growth opportunities, demonstrating your own required actions and those within your virtual team.
• Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue
• Support your new business colleagues in winning new customers for the client and provide a seamless customer handover from new business to account management
• Provide excellent customer service by always focusing on the customer
• Work closely with Service Delivery colleagues to deliver the best possible customer experience
• Build a network of contacts, at all levels, within your customers, to support your retention and growth campaign
• Develop a knowledge and understanding of your customers' business that allows you to add value and become a trusted and valued partner
• Front all commercial & contractual activity
• Continuously develop your growth pipeline and record accurately in
Target Market/Customer Size
• Our client operates a vertical strategy - experience selling onto any of following sectors will be preferred - Finance, Technology, Legal, Manufacturing or Retail
• Target deal sizes are typically multi-country and range from 25-500 SIMs or £25k - £500k total contract value.
Skills and Experience Required
• 4-5 years' experience and a demonstrable record of over-achievement against target in an account management role within a corporate environment - Selling Telecoms, IT Software, IT Services or Tech / Technology.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at all levels of the customer's organisation
• Strong commercial acumen and business understanding, enabling achievement of profitable growth and retention results
• Self-motivated, in order to deliver exceptional results
• Excellent communication and customer management skills, both written and verbal
• Ideally, experienced in utilising to report a