Position: Operations Administrator
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: upto £22,000, discretionary bonus, pension
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a progressive and leading Financial Services practice. This large and prestigious organisation have an opening for an Administrator to join their friendly finance team.
The Client Services Department homes a wide variety of teams that provide both administrative and telephone support which is crucial to the success of products. Our teams include new business, benefits, transfers, investments, property and banking. The teams cover a wide range of tasks that require a variety of skills. Therefore if you have a passion for customer services why not consider a role with them?
Working in a fast-paced, friendly and focused environment as a Customer Service Administrator, you will be relied on to deliver an excellent standard of service to their clients.
- Handling clients’ enquiries and requests by phone, email and letter.
- Processing transactions and client documentation.
- Ensuring all work meets their customer service standards and FCA requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records on their databases and systems.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Have knowledge of and adherence to Compliance Manual, Data Protection Act and Anti Money Laundering legislation
- Proven experience in a Financial Services environment, IFA preferable
- Strong administration skills with high attention to detail
- Effective verbal interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in client/customer satisfaction
- Strong IT skills
- A minimum of five GCSEs at grades A-C (or equivalent), including Maths and English.
- Confident user of MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines, highly numerate and literate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our amazing firm in financial services where loyalty, dedication and enthusiasm will be recognised and rewarded.
Additional Information: The salary for this role is up to £22,000 and in addition there is a comprehensive benefits package including pension, life cover, generous holiday entitlement, ongoing training & development. This is a great opportunity to join an established company, offering a friendly working environment.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.