Financial Planning Administrator
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful IFA practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide holistic support to the IFAs and Paraplanners.
You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries as well as liaising with product providers managing and developing the administration and review process to ensure a first class service is provided to internal and external parties, your work will cover Investment, Pension and Protection planning.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using Intelliflo or Advisor Office, ideally gained within an IFA practice.
Duties for this role will include:
- Working with Financial Advisers/Directors to provide them with the best possible support
- Conducting research and drafting recommendation reports, ensuring that proposals do not result in tax liabilities
- Liaising with providers to obtain information
- Ensuring that client records remain up-to-date and compliant
- Managing and prioritising workloads
- Adhering to company’s internal processing and administrative procedures
- Ensuring that all customer communication is dealt with within service standards
- Conducting transactions on behalf of clients and seeing through to completion
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.