As our new Head Chef, you’ll lead our kitchen team in the creation of
fabulous, fresh dishes that you and your Executive Chef have developed to
suit your customers.
You’ll be working with seasonal, local and regional ingredients, in a
well-equipped kitchen - within a company that really understands the
importance of getting food right.
- Work for a company that shares your passion for food*
- Benefit from a competitive salary, great discounts (including 15% off
in all Fuller's pubs), paid holiday & chances to gain recognised internal
- Enjoy the creativity and freedom of leading the kitchen
whilst developing your own specials.
- Comprehensive training in all aspects; stock, financials, employment
law & leadership
Being Head Chef is a real challenge, so you can count on the full support
of a team of Executive Chefs and our support teams at the Brewery to help
you to develop your business.
Looking after the kitchen however is your domain. You’ll lead your team
expertly through service, and you’ll take full control in the delivery of
the food side of the business. We encourage our chefs to bring fresh ideas
to the menu that suit the pub and its’ customers..
That means you’ll need a commercial head, as well as exceptional cooking
skills. You’ll also be a great communicator, calm under pressure, and
you’ll be driven by a shared vision of success and a company that will give
you the tools to do so.
But most importantly, you’ll show real passion for fresh food. At Fuller’s,
we’re determined to do pub food differently -this is your chance to be part
of something unique.
- You should have great leadership skills
- You’ll thrive on the fast pace of the kitchen
- You’ll set yourself and others the very highest standards
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.