Marketing Executive - FinTech
Are you a Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive looking for your next challenge?
Do you have broad marketing experience across Collateral Creation, Events & Campaigns?
Do you have some experience working in a fast moving technology business?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a Global Software company looking to appoint a Marketing Executive to their Global Marketing team to look after the marketing of their Banking Products and work with the Global Marketing Director across multiple areas.
The company is a global name in FinTech, present in over 150 countries with an annual revenues exceeding $450 million, their headquarters are Switzerland and they are on a mission to transform the core banking systems of the world banks (Retail, Investment & Asset Management)
This role reports to a the Global Marketing Director, This role needs a highly-organised self-starter to assist with a wide range of marketing activities including, events management, client entertainment, communications and social media. You will be working in a team compact team. You will be an important member of the team responsible for: Assist with a planned rebrand which will involve refreshing the messaging, design, website, collateral and promotion, Organizing in-house events & Producing and co-ordinate a wide range of marketing communications. This is a hands on Marketing role where you will be given full autonomy for marketing across the globe.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience within a global organisation working on all aspects of marketing. We're looking for someone who always wants to take the initiative and is prepared to develop and deliver new ideas.
This role is based in London but may require travel to key events across the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with a planned rebrand which will involve refreshing: messaging, design, website, collateral and promotion
- Organise in-house events (such as client entertainment and user groups) and participation in third party conferences
- Provide on-site support at events (flexibility to travel is required)
- Work with external agencies; ensuring work is delivered to agreed standards, co-ordinate contracts and invoices are settled
- Produce and co-ordinate a wide range of marketing communications
- Ensure our client contact details are maintained and up-to-date
- Maintain the website and social-media channels
- You will manage independently with supervision and support from the global head of marketing
Title: Marketing Executive - FinTech
Salary: £25k - £35k dependent on experience
Benefits: Good bonus and benefits package
Applications will only be considered if they have the following:
- Ambition - this is a great opportunity to develop your career with one of Europe's largest and fastest growing FinTechs
- Highly organised and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Enjoy working with a global team and willingness to travel
- You will have experience managing events, websites and social media channels
- You are comfortable working with software such as Microsoft Office, SalesForce, content management systems and mailing apps
- We're a technology vendor in the investment management and fund administration space; any similar experience would be beneficial but is not essential
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
For further information please contact:
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing