Graduate Accountant For Practice - Study Support - £20,000 - Manchester
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding firm based in Manchester who, due to rapid expansion, are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career as a Accountancy Assistant?
The responsibilities will include:
• Balancing accounts
• Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
• Completing VAT returns
• Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
• Checking company bank statements
• Preparing cash flow statements
• Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels and a minimum 2:1 or 1st degree in Accountancy and Finance or Maths.
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify patterns and trends in complex data sets
Benefits of this job
- On going training and support
- Full ACA study support
- 25 days holiday
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- £20,000.00 salary
Immediate start available please contact John Devlin for more information
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.