Pump Service Engineer electrically biased
Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for two electrically biased Pump Service Engineers, one based in the East and one in the West. This is a role that will give all applicants the opportunity to join a fantastic organisation who are expanding across Scotland due to their successes and reputation in their industry.
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 (dependant on experience), there will be many opportunities to add to this with on call/call out payments and overtime
- Fault finding and general maintenance on a variety of pumps across many different environments in the East of Scotland
- Qualified to HND or above in relevant electrical engineering practice
- Notable experience in service/maintenance engineering working with pumps
- You will be able to work with a minimum of supervision and have the ability to diagnose and resolve problems on site
- Awareness of current health and safety regulations
If you are interested in this fantastic role then if you can send an updated copy of your CV to or call Ross McEwan on for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.