Business Development - Utility Broker - Up to £30k + Comms
Business Development Executives - £30000 Basic plus £50000 OTE (Full Training, Continuous Development and Career Progression)
Our client is one of the leading Utility Consultancies in the UK and due to their continued success, they are looking for dedicated Business Development Executives to help them grow their business.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for working as part of a dynamic team, to contact businesses and put together packages to save companies money on their current utility spend.
If you have a passion for sales and want to work in a fun office environment with great earning potential, then this could be the job for you, as this role is designed to lead to the next level, with career progression being a key element.
Key Responsibilities for the successful Business Development Executive:
- Promoting products and services to businesses
- Developing an understanding of the client’s long term and short term needs
- Selling High Value Packages to clients
- Acting in a professional, polite manner when dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Continually establishing client relationships, both internally and externally
- Building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service
- Providing clients with relevant information in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Keeping up to date on all new products and services
- Working with the sales and account management teams
- Sales experience as a Utility Broker
- You will be an enthusiastic and consultative Sales person
- Have a desire to progress your career
- Professional well-spoken person (fluent in English)
- Have excellent customer rapport building skills
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Have the ability to work under pressure and be an excellent team player
- Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool
Benefits Package for the successful Business Development Executive:
- £30000 Basic salary
- £50000 OTE
- Full training
- Continuous development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Fantastic working environment
- 4 weeks’ holiday
If you are interested in progressing your career within sales in an award winning company, please email me your CV, today.