B2B Telesales Executive
PERMANENT- B2B TELESALES EXECUTIVE – MILTON KEYNES – £27,000 + BONUS (OTE £30,000)
• Do you have an excellent telephone manner?
• Are you able to work in a fast paced environment?
• Do you work proactively and always looking to improve on your own sales performance?
My client is a globally one of the largest companies in their industry who are seeking a Telesales executive to join their Telesales Team based in Milton Keynes. If you from come from a telesales background or similar and have an excellent telephone manner, please read on.
• Respond to all inbound enquiries within 24 hours
• Qualifying leads via phone and book appointments for the Area Sales Managers
• Manage and cleanse the database alongside Area Sales Manager
• Provide reports on lead pipeline activity
• Generate and follow up on simple quotes
• Work alongside marketing and sales teams in order to achieve personal and team targets and objectives
• Maintain high call rates in order to maximize enquiry generation
• Maintain a friendly and professional manor on all telephone calls
• Actively look for sales opportunities and explore options available to potential customers
• Personable, fun and friendly
• Excellent telephone manner
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Telesales experience would be ideal
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
• Free Parking
Apply with your cv immediately or ring Mandy/Diane on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.