Occupancy Operations Support Manager
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen with an established healthcare provider; they are currently expanding and have a new role available as an Occupancy Operations Support Manager.
The company is a medium sized provider of mental health, learning disability, neurodisability and complex care to adults in nursing home environments. The services are situated across Yorkshire and the Midlands, and you will be responsible for any of the services
The Occupancy Operations Support Manager will need to demonstrate passion, commitment and determination to succeed in ensuring the services are financially successful with outstanding compliance and quality. The successful individual will support the Occupancy Operations Managers to reach Occupancy Targets in allocated services. Your primary focus will be with the occupancy department, but as a member of the operations team, you will, as required, be asked to participate in activity to support the function of the operations team in other areas of the business including compliance, improving quality and supporting home managers
- The salary for this role is £50,000 p/a working 40 hours per week
- Mileage 40p a mile covered
- Private Healthcare with BUPA and other benefits
- Tailor made management development programme
- MUST be nurse qualified, RMN/RNLD/RGN
- At least 1 year to 18 months experience working at Care Home Manager level, or be able to demonstrate external experience relevant to the position
- Have a passion for achieving steady achievable growth of business in the care industry, and ability to develop skills of Home Managers to enable them to achieve financial targets
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff and stakeholders
- An interest in working with a team to develop a systematic process to enquiry management, that provides a high standard of customer experience and efficiency during the enquiry and referral process to the organisation
- Good organization skills, be flexible and self-driven to achieve
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to the relevant consultant who covers the area you live:
for North East and Lincolnshire
for North West
for Wales, West Midlands
for East Midlands
Alternatively you can call us on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!