Intruder Service Engineer - East London
Security Service (Intruder) Engineer - East London Circa £25-30K - OTE + Standby Payment + Bupa + Pension + 28 days holiday including stats
The ideal candidate should be able to work on their own initiative and must have experience working with security systems such as: CCTV, Access Control systems and Intruder.
Experience of working with IP addressable systems and a good knowledge of networking would be an advantage.
The Service Engineer will:
- Carry out service to security systems, ideal candidate will have experience of working on intruder systems
- Provide and achieve the customer service objectives of the company
- Respond to callout visits in a timely fashion, with a view to first time fixing
- Improve Service performance in a designated territory/area
Duties will include:
- Attain PMV performance in line with company objectives
- Liaise with all necessary colleagues to achieve the objectives of this role.
- Manage own PDA and service documentation
- Ensure that communication with all parties is clear and concise to avoid confusion.
- Ensure productivity and quality of service is to the highest standards at all times.
- Maximise maintenance performance
- Control boot stock levels and part ordering to ensure return calls where necessary are visited within 5 days.
- Be available to fulfil your out of hours call out rota
- Be flexible to cover other areas and call out rota in the event of holiday/sickness or peak
- Be aware of health and safety on site and work in a professional manner at all times
If your are interested and would like to discuss more in relation to this opportunity, please contact Wahida Begum on or send your email
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.