Head of Commercial
Do you want to be part of an exciting new venture? Our client specialises in providing smart metering services to the domestic market, installing the latest smart gas and electricity meters across the UK. Are you a driven and experienced Commercial professional? Do you have experience in ensuring the company maximises its commercial advantage by analysing company spend, forecasts and contributing to the financial strategy. Have you been accountable for ensuring the risks, liabilities and commitments of contractual agreements? If so, please apply now!!
- Lead negotiations on contractual terms and conditions with new and existing customers to minimise liability
- Lead the relevant commercial function.
- Contributing to the day to day insight, future, intelligent, strategic direction of the company.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with customers (internal and external) and strategic subcontractors.
- Identify approaches and alliances, that will bring business benefits to the company
- Build a rapport with key players and look for future opportunities wherever possible.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with post qualification experience preferably gained in Utilities or Energy
- Have a relevant degree in a subject such as Maths, Economics or Business.
- Experience of balancing the hands-on financial management with key decision-making and execution.
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships
- Ability to use analytical CPM tools such as Prophix.
- Good organisation and planning skills. Proven ability to manage constantly changing priorities whilst providing constancy of purpose for the Finance team.