Team Support Scheduler
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scheduler to work within Smart Metering in Bristol in this busy and demanding role.
Our client is an award winning DNO which provides the highest quality of service and receives the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year. It is a well established company with over 7 million customers covering the South West, South Wales and the Midlands.
You will be responsible for liaising with customers via telephone and email in order to arrange access and ensure that all jobs go ahead.
Other specific duties wiil be:-
- Responding to general customer enquiries according to the requirements of customer contracts
- Liaising with the Business Support Manager regarding daily manpower availability
- Scheduling/Programming of Field Operatives work.
- Dispatching of work to operatives using the most effective method
- Arranging completion of short notice emergency work to appropriate field operative taking into account productivity, operational and customer service requirements.
- Continually improving working methods and processes
- Provision of office based support for all field staff
In order to be successful for this role:-
- You will have excellent customer care skills
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be able to present the company positively at all times
- Good keyboard skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
You will receive industry recognised training, free parking and extended holiday entitlement.