Financial Content Writer
Financial Content Writer
Salary: £20 - £40k (depending on experience)
Location: City of London - E1 8DE
Type: Permanent/Full Time
About the role:
An exciting opportunity to join as a financial content writer, in an ambitious fintech start up with aggressive plans for growth.
The position will be well suited to a driven copywriter with a passion for creating quality and engaging content. This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced/recently graduated copywriter to do what they love doing and further their career in a fresh and dynamic company. You will be given complete creative license/freedom to produce the type of content that you want.
As financial content writer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating high quality and engaging blog content that provides massive value to our customers and encourages social sharing and links from other websites.
- Researching and creating other forms of engaging content such as infographics, white papers and special reports.
- Creating impeccable web content that both educates our customers and encourages conversions from the top of the sales funnel to the bottom.
- Pro-actively researching opportunities to produce content to help our SEO efforts.
Skills and Experience required of the Financial Content Writer:
- Strong experience creating quality and engaging content
- Strong journalistic / copywriting/content production skills
- Experience with content campaigns for SEO
- Background experience in finance is desirable
- Background experience in SEO is desirable
- Experience in leveraging social media to broadcast content
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Some knowledge of excel including v look ups and pivot tables
To succeed as the Financial Content Writer you will need to be:
- Passionate about creating compelling content
- Excited by content and copywriting
- Driven to succeed in a career in content production/copywriting
- Pro-active in identifying and executing content opportunities
- Responsible for hitting deadlines
- Professional as would be expected in an office environment
Relationships and Reporting:
As financial content writer, you will be working alongside the digital marketing team and report directly to management.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Corporate days out and other fun activities
- Access to courses and training
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Financial Content Writer role is for you then please apply today with your CV and Covering Letter!