Telesales Manager, Plymouth, up to £28,000 + Commission
An established provider of produce and supplies for catering outlets throughout the UK is now in requirement of a Telesales Manager to join their Plymouth Office. Being fundamental in driving and maximising sales the Telesales Manager will report to the Sales Director and will be directly responsible for 2 teams of Telesales agents and their outputs.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing 2 teams of experienced Sales Executives, allocating call lists and ascertaining that targets set by Head office are achieved
- Implementing campaigns and promotions ensuring business is ahead of competitors. Making sure all promotional information is communicated to existing customer base
- Launching and growing a new arm of the business. Identifying current and new customers that would benefit and taking ownership of exceeding sales targets.
- Following up on new leads with a view to bringing on new business whilst effectively nurturing a portfolio of existing customers across the South West
- A positive attitude and the ability to create a positive culture throughout you team
- Experience in a supervisory/management role within a sales and call centre environment
- A proven track record of creating and nurturing strong relationships with both customers and direct reports
- Evidence of being an effective sales person and over achiever of targets
- Sales experience within the catering industry would be an advantage
As the Telesales Manager you’ll be based within their welcoming offices on the outskirts of Plymouth city centre, working weekdays 9-5 and with the scope to earn monthly commission on achievable targets. This is a direct opportunity to make a difference to profitability and being responsible for the successful nationwide launch of a new arm of the business.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Telesales Manager then call Adelle at Rubicon on
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission