CHP Field Service Engineer
CHP Field Service Engineer £25,000 - £35,000 + Overtime
Renew Consultancy are working on a sole agency basis with a specialist CHP power generation company, who have recently acquired a new contact.
As part of their planned growth and company development, we are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-motivated CHP Field Service Engineer to be based from home, and cover a selected geographical area around Northampton, Milton Keyes, Leicester and along the M1.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Traveling to customer sites to carry out service, maintenance and inspection of CHP sets ensuring work is carried out to the required standards
- Conducing engine component replacement
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding and problem resolution
- Keeping accurate up to date records of your work
- Informing the customer of the remedial status and ensuring upmost customer satisfaction.
Prior experience using laptop diagnostic tools on generator control panels or performing modifications / programming / fault finding, would be a distinct advantage.
My client is able to offer a competitive salary ranging from £25,000 - £35,000 + overtime, on call allowance, company van, company contributory pension, holiday, health care, laptop and PDA / mobile phone.
For further information and a confidential discussion about this fantastic career opportunity, please contact Harriet Maiden at Renew Consultancy.