Part Time Marketing Officer
Part Time Permanent Vacancy
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Hours: 3 Days per week
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 pa
- Relevant Digital Marketing qualification or equivalent work experience
- Experience in producing & designing marketing emails
- You will have experience of using Google Analytics
- You'll possess a passion for digital marketing and an appetite to enhance and learn new skills
- Competent in using all Microsoft office packages and social media platforms; or ability to learn
- Our client will consider a recent Graduate within a Marketing discipline.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Highly Creative individual; able to suggest original and new ideas.
- You're confident and used to working with people, can communicate excellently with internal departments external clients and focus groups.
- High attention to detail, organised, efficient and take pride in your work.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Working with our client, a leading supplier of premium brands, we have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Officer to join our clients expanding and well-established business.
Duties will include:
- Updating the web-site with images/prices.
- Weekly/Daily planning with team leaders for all marketing needs/requirements.
- Initial set-up and constant update of all social media activity; Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Managing the production of marketing materials including; leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters & e-newsletters.
- Writing & Proof-reading all materials.
- Liaising with designers & printers.
- Liaising with various outdoor brands marketing teams.
- Conducting Market research, such as customer questionnaires & focus groups.
- Contributing to, and developing of marketing plans & strategies.
- Evaluating market campaigns.
- Maintaining and building client relationships.
- Monitoring website traffic & hits.