Management Accountant - North Bradford
An absolutely fantastic opportunity has come up for a Management Accountant to join a long standing and established financial services business based in North Bradford.
After a re-shuffle in their finance team, they are now looking to recruit Management Accountant into a newly created role that will have two direct reports, and will offer a brilliant new challenge to someone looking for the next step in their finance career.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Manage and produce accurate and timely annual P&L budgets and reforecasts during the financial year to ensure that Senior Managers across the business are well informed about the profit and cost drivers in the business
- Manage and produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Provide accurate management accounts information and analysis to support stakeholders within the business and inform budgetary control, including cost analysis and raising variance to budget with the budget holder.
- Plan and manage financial processes, ensuring control throughout and reviewing and challenging to ensure accurate output
- Manage the purchasing, invoicing and ledger control within the business
- Manage the cash forecasting, financial control and balance sheet reconciliations
- Process payments and all aspects of banking
- Preparation of VAT and tax declarations
- Production and analysis of monthly management information ensuring that the management team are well informed about the profit and cost drivers within the business
- Manage the Company expenses policy and processes
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders within the business and externally to create a continuous improvement culture focusing on profit maximisation and cost control
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA part qualified/finalist or qualified by experience - Essential
- Have previous experience working within a regulated environment - Highly desirable
- Have previous experience of management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have previous experience of staff management - Desirable
The business can offer:
- On site parking
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
- ACCA/CIMA study package