Senior CRM Executive
Our client, a market leading company based in Brentford, West London, are currently recruiting for a Senior CRM Executive to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and be responsible for planning and delivering digital and offline acquisition campaigns, reporting on performance and supporting the CRM team.
- Plan and execute the direct marketing programme across multiple channels (mail, sms, email and outbound calling) to increase product sales
- Manage the CRM agency in order to plan the customer contact strategy for owned campaigns and to optimise campaign performance
- Collaborate with the database marketing team to plan, deliver and measure campaigns using the marketing database
- Allocate and manage the agreed budget to deliver all planned activity and achieve the greatest ROI
- Work cross functionally to ensure the timely and effective delivery of campaigns including but not exclusively sales, service, IT and operations
- Lead owned projects, meetings and communication to both internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver campaign performance reporting and supporting recommendations to all stakeholders
Key skills and experience:
- Developing direct marketing campaigns
- Implementing and evaluating direct marketing campaigns
- B2C experience/understanding of consumer marketing
- Agency management (day to day)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
*** Due to the nature of the business there will be a background check which will include a credit check ***
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: CRM / Marketing / Campaigns / Campaign / Optimisation / Brentford / West London / London / Richmond / Hounslow / Twickenham / Ealing