New Claims Advisor / Legal Administrator
I am currently recruiting for my client based in Didsbury, Manchester for a New Claims Advisor.
They are looking for someone to handle the initial stages of RTA and other PI claims, along with providing full administrative support.
- Managing the new/existing clients claim
- Taking details from clients via telephone, face to face and email
- Opening files on the case management system
- Liaising with clients and third party insurers and file handlers
- Liaising with other parties involved (police, witnesses, etc)
- Providing updates to existing clients
- Explanation of legal documents and advice to legal clients
- Completing documents on behalf of clients where necessary
- Contacting clients for outstanding information and documentation
- General office admin duties - photocopying, scanning, incoming and outgoing post
- Previous experience working in a personal injury claims management company, credit hire company or solicitors
- Experience dealing with client and 3rd party insurers, solicitors, etc
- Knowledge in personal injury claims - RTA, public liability, trip/slip, medical negligence
- Strong Microsoft skills - word, outlook, etc
- Strong typing skills and fully computer literate
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with clients in a professional and friendly manner both over email and telephone
Hours & Salary:
- Salary - £14,000 - £15,000 DOE
- Hours - Monday to Friday 9AM to 5:15PM.
If you feel you would be suited for this role please apply or contact Ruby Melling at Cordant People Manchester directly.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.