Chase and Holland are recruiting for a growing, successful North Derbyshire based business seeking a Project Accountant to join a large Finance function. As Project Accountant you will help assess the on -set of new contracts and the progress of new projects to enable the business build a more accurate picture of the work to be undertaken.
- Create project accounts into the accounting system
- Develop and maintain project related records including contracts and change orders
- Review and approve overhead charges applied to the project
- Review account totals related to project assets and expenses
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Report on project profitability and assess opportunities for additional billings
- Report on the remaining funding available for projects
- Close out project accounts upon project completion
The business is committed to succession planning and creating long term career paths for the Finance team and with further growth planned can offer a busy, rewarding environment for the right candidate. We would be interested in hearing from part or fully qualified Accountants (CIMA or ACCA) who are looking for their next step and who enjoy project work.
Our client can offer easily accessible offices from the M1, flexible start and finish times, pension scheme, healthcare and 25 days annual leave plus stats.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.