Statistical Modelling Analyst - SAS, R, SPSS etc...
Job Title: Statistical Modelling Analyst - SAS/SQL
Salary: to £40,000 + bonus, flex allowance & benefits
Our clientis one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. They are looking for a Modelling Analyst with 1 years’ analytics experience to join their Pricing & Analytics team at their head office based in Leeds.
As a Modelling Analyst you will:
- Perform behavioural analysis on portfolios in order to drive commercial decisions and improve operational strategies.
- Understand the data architecture of the business
- Perform statistical analysis using SAS
- Make recommendations to Senior Management based on data driven analysis
- Be responsible for developing new risk models and improving existing models
- Develop segmented strategies and/or scorecards using a variety of modelling techniques
- 1 years’ experience of data analysis within financial services
- A solid understanding of the UK credit industry
- Strong degree in a mathematical/analytical related discipline or equivalent.
- Proficiency in SAS, R, SPSS etc...
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels across the business.