Business Development Executive - German or French speaking
As a German or French speaking Sales Executive for this ecommerce company you will be making outbound calls prospecting for German or French business and successfully establish new relationships with German and French resellers. The German or French speaking Inside Sales Representative will be the Business Development Executive for new dealers/resellers in Germany and France. Responsibilities include face-to-face sales at international trade shows, account visits and convert incoming enquiries in to new relationships.
The German or French speaking Business Developer must be keen to drive new business and extend the current client base. Even though the successful candidate will mainly call warm leads - there should be no hesitation against cold calling and face to face sales. Our client offers a fantastic opportunity within a progressive and fast growing environment. The role for the German or French speaking Inside Sales Account Manager will suit a persisted self-starter high calibre candidate keen to forge a career in a sales environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken German or French and English
- Business development skills, telesales, outbound calling, telephone based sales or lead generation are preferable
- Previous experience as a business development executive, sales account manager, inside sales, internal sales or lead generator is desirable but not necessary
- Enthusiasm, confidence, ambition to enjoy being part of a successful team
- Results driven and target orientated
- Educated to a Degree Level or equivalent
- Frequent travel will be required
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.