Account Manager Building Services
Account Manager (Building Services)
Up to £48k per annum.
We are currently working alongside a leading Facilities Management company to recruit an Account Manager.
- Responsible for managing and delivering Hard and Soft Services.
- Ensure all team members and supply chain partners are able to successfully deliver the strategic goals of our customers by ensuring strong leadership and the implementation of development / improvement programs where appropriate
- Drive Operational Excellence throughout our service delivery.
- Manage, monitor and report on the financial performance of the supply chain and conform to target cost and budget expectations.
- Provide a key interface for the customer across the portfolio and create excellent working relationships with the customer's FM team.
- Assist the Senior Account Manager in expanding the current service delivery model by proactively analysing and investigating future business development opportunities.
- Day to day leadership of relevant employees including conduct, performance, attendance and capability.
- Ownership of PPM and asset life-cycle planning on behalf of the customer
- Responsible for verification and compliance auditing of completed works within portfolio.
- Experience of working in a management role in Soft Services / Operational and / or Help desk.
- Knowledge and experience in regards to business administration and work management systems such as Maximo CAFM systems or similar, supporting a range of customers and stakeholders.
- Experience in IT system reporting and associated data management along with awareness of methods and procedures for maintaining system data accuracy - to report accurately to business and contract KPI's and SLA's.
- Graduate level or equivalent training and educational background.
- Self-motivated team player able to work on own initiative whilst interfacing with senior management, operational teams and customer contact points.
- Advanced level in core Microsoft office IT Skills (Excel, Word & Power Point)
- 5* Hotel background would be ideal.
If you are interested in the position ad would like some further information apply online or contact Shaun Edwards on