An excellent opportunity has become available to work as Finance Analyst to support the Financial Business Partner for a Prestigious Holiday Company.
Monday - Friday
Between the hours of 08.00 - 18.00
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible providing interpretation of data including written commentaries, presentations and benchmarking against other business units
- To work closely with the Business Intelligence Data Analyst in the presentation of high quality management information
- To support the Finance Business Partner in developing and maintaining business finance models for the business.
- To provide bespoke analysis to internal stakeholders to support specific initiatives and forward looking analysis
- To identify and implement process improvements, ensuring appropriate controls are adhered to and provide ad hoc training as necessary
Standard requirements of all roles:
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience of working within a finance team
- Advanced Excel skills, including VBA and Power Pivot Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Logical thinker who is able to work with own initiative
- Ability to prepare and present information to all levels
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Vicky Lambert at