Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager / Oxford 1 x per week but otherwise Field Based around Home Counties and M4 area / £50-55,000 + car + bonus + benefits
Ernest Hunter Green are supporting a premium home improvement company to recruit a Regional Sales Manager. This is a key hire to oversee both the field sales and showroom sales teams of c.15 heads. Our client produce a high quality product and are far from a typical player in the market!
Manage and develop the Regional Sales Team, optimising the productivity of the Showroom network to achieve order intake & invoiced sales targets whilst championing the customer and delivering consistently high levels of information & engagement throughout the end to end customer journey.
· Achve & exceed sales targets.
· Maintain consistently high levels of store standards as agreed with the Sales & Marketing Director
· Ensure the highest standards of store marketing & merchandising at all times, optimising store layouts and tailoring displays to appeal to local market demands
· Maintain effective sales KPI measurement & improvement as agreed with the S&M Director
· Manage the team of c15 heads continually building competence & capability, ensure effective levels of store cover at all times, pro actively recruitment, train & development staff to maintain sales effectiveness
· Review, improve & implement better sales and customer care processes to optimise lead to order conversion rates, average order value and customer satisfaction NPS
· Maintain operational effectiveness in all areas, ensuring all agreed processes & procedures are fully implemented within agreed timescales
· Communicate efficiently & effectively with the team, ensuring:
· All processes, procedures and standards are well documented & understood.
· New initiatives, developments & campaigns are understood and agreed actions are implemented
· Demonstrate Role Model behaviour at all times, personally setting the benchmark for high standards of customer care and sales practices
· Manage and control expenditure in line with the agreed budgets & timescales
· Contribute to the development & improvement of the Sales & Marketing strategy
· Recruit, induct and develop new retail team members as required for effective delivery of retail expansion programmes
· Assist the Brand Director in the planning and implementation of store expansion & store acquisitions.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally direct industry experience from selling windows / doors / kitchens
- You will have a soft & consultative sales persona - NOT a direct / hard sales mentality
- It would be great if you have exposure of both field sales and utilising showrooms to drive a complimentary sales approach
- If not from the direct industry above then ideally a more premium sales background i.e. automotive