Audit Senior Manager - Manchester - Genuine Partnership Prospec
Audit Senior Manager - Manchester - Genuine Partnership Prospects
We are currently looking for an Audit Senior Manager to join one of Manchester's leading regional office.
You will be responsible for servicing an array of clients across this general practice desk, providing all assurance services, managing a dynamic team and supporting the partners getting involved in various Business development and networking opportunities.
Responsibilities for Audit Senior Manager:
- Act as audit lead on a variety of clients including AIM listed
- People management - covering resource, planning and allocation as well as performance management and training/development of staff
- Mentoring team members to ensure they develop in line with business need
- Act as a role model to other managers, being a point of contact for advice and guidance
- Maximising profitability from an established portfolio #
- Supporting partners in group sales and marketing activity, playing a leading role in client pitch
- Key point of contact for clients on technical and audit judgement decisions
On offer is a generous salary package of up to £55,000 per annum! Extensive benefits including medical, life cover and a number of internal opportunities to reach partnership in the next 3-5 years.
Get in touch with Sam Mould at Pro-Finance on or email
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: