Customer Relationship Manager
Customer Relationship Manager - Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are pleased to be supporting a finance company with the search for a Customer Relationship Manager based near Cambridge.
As a Customer Relationship Manager, your key focus will be to manage, develop and strengthen relationships with a small number of key clients. You will carry out regular performance monitoring and on-site visits as well as proactively contact clients to maintain a consistent level of service delivery, credit risk and financial performance.
Other key duties and responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients to enable open and honest sharing of data
- Handle challenging or delicate situations with empathy and care
- Take full responsibility for client arrears or default cases
- Prepare, review and analyse ongoing commercial loan facilities and renewals on the allocated customer base.
- Conduct and report reviews to ensure risks are managed in line with company policy
- Ensure remedial action is put into place to improve performance where necessary
- Verify and process loans, leases and hp arrangements
- Negotiate financial terms and pricing with clients with regards to lending opportunities or restructuring purposes
- Prepare monthly reports for Executive team as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Account / Client / Relationship management experience within the banking sector
- Experience in Commercial/Corporate/re-structure finance
- Commercially astute
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Member of Professional/Managerial Institute (i.e. CICM)
- Ideally 5+ experience in loan operations
- Educated to degree level
- Knowledge of applicable regulations / codes governing the financial services industry
- Must be willing to gain knowledge of anaerobic Digestion/Biogas financial models and plant operations.
- Able to work towards deadlines
This position will suit a qualified, adaptable team player, with extensive experience of loan operations within a banking environment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this incredibly successful company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: loans, customer relationships, manager, finance, analyst, KPIs
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.